- Will Bankruptcy Affect My Security Clearance?
- Form 1099-C and Debt Forgiveness
- New Mortgage Modification Program Coming to Arizona
- How to Restore Your Credit After Bankruptcy
- Can Business Bankruptcy in Tucson Help You Stay in Business?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
If you are considering bankruptcy, your finances are probably already very tight, so paying for a bankruptcy attorney can seem almost counterintuitive–afterall,if you had the money to pay for a lawyer, you would not need a bankruptcy, right? Why should you hire one then? If you are filing for personal bankruptcy (as opposed to a bankruptcy for a business that you own) you don’t need to have a lawyer, you can file for bankruptcy on your own. It is not impossible to do, and people have successfully done it before. However, if you are going to file for bankruptcy on your own, you need to make sure you know what you are doing. This means that you will have to spend some time learning how the process works, and what specific steps you need to take to successfully navigate through bankruptcy.Read More