- Will Bankruptcy Affect My Security Clearance?
- Form 1099-C and Debt Forgiveness
- New Mortgage Modification Program Coming to Arizona
- How to Restore Your Credit After Bankruptcy
- Can Business Bankruptcy in Tucson Help You Stay in Business?
Category Archives: Life After Bankrutpcy
It is a common misconception that bankruptcy will destroy a person’s credit for several years. In fact, while bankruptcy may reduce a person’s credit score (depending on how high it is before bankruptcy), the credit score can be improved shortly after bankruptcy. When we talk about restoring credit after bankruptcy, we need to distinguish two […]Read More