For those struggling with debt, hiring a bankruptcy lawyer can seem like yet another expense that they can’t afford. In the video below, bankruptcy judge Case from the District of Arizona Bankruptcy Court discusses the bankruptcy process and the implications of filing without a lawyer. This video should be watched by anyone considering bankruptcy, whether or not they ultimately decide to hire a lawyer. For more information, you can also read: 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Filing for Bankruptcy in Arizona.
- Arizona Business Bankruptcy Information
- Arizona Personal Bankruptcy Information
- Finances and Debt
- Life After Bankruptcy
- Mortgages and Foreclosure Prevention in Arizona
- Can I Keep My Car in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- How to Stop a Wage Garnishment Right Now
- Should I Accept a Stipulated Judgment to Settle a Collection Lawsuit?
- Ultimate Guide to Stopping Garnishment in Arizona
- How to Use Bankruptcy to Stop an Eviction