For those struggling with debt, hiring a bankruptcy lawyer can seem like yet another expense that they can’t afford. In the video below, bankruptcy judge Case from the District of Arizona Bankruptcy Court discusses the bankruptcy process and the implications of filing without a lawyer. This video should be watched by anyone considering bankruptcy, whether or not they ultimately decide to hire a lawyer. For more information, you can also read: 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Filing for Bankruptcy in Arizona.
- Arizona Business Bankruptcy Information
- Arizona Personal Bankruptcy Information
- Finances and Debt
- Life After Bankruptcy
- Mortgages and Foreclosure Prevention in Arizona
- How to Use Bankruptcy to Stop an Eviction
- Common Questions About Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Filing for Bankruptcy in Arizona
- Will Arizona Bankruptcy Affect My Security Clearance?
- Form 1099-C and Debt Forgiveness in Arizona