We believe that successful legal representation can never be the result of an assembly-line approach. Each client's case is unique, and each client deserves individual attention and advice specific to his or her circumstances. When you work with us, we will spend the time to get to know you, and to develop a strategy that best meets your needs given the facts of your situation. With Yusufov Law Firm, you will
- work directly with Tucson bankrupty attorney German Yusufov, not a junior associate or staff member
- have direct access to Mr. Yusufov throughout your case to answer any questions you may have
- receive in-depth analysis of your situation
- receive honest advice about all your options
- have direct input in developing the strategy for resolving your debt problems
Many of our clients come to us after previously seeing other bankruptcy attorneys. If you are considering bankruptcy, come see us for a free consultation to learn why we offer unmatched experience, knowledge, and value.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can be your path to a fresh start and a debt-free future — free from overwhelming credit card debt, medical bills, payday loans and most collection judgments. When you take advantage of a Chapter 7 filing, you can
- get immediate relief from creditor harassment
- stop garnishment of bank accounts
- immediately stop wage and payroll garnishment
- halt collections
- protect qualified assets from creditors
- eliminate the stress from debt difficulties
In addition, when you file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, you are generally able to keep your home, your car, your retirement account, your household goods, and your wages.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a complex process, and going through it alone can be intimidating and overwhelming. Without an expert on your side you may not be aware of all your options. We will tailor your case to your unique situation and make bankruptcy law work for you.
We will provide you:
- a free initial consultation
- a comprehensive explanation of the Chapter 7 laws as they apply to your situation
- pre-bankruptcy planning to protect your assets
- in-depth discussion of your options for debt relief
- an individualized strategy to deal with your financial concerns
- document filing for bankruptcy debt relief in as short as a day
- document filing to stop garnishment, even on the same day we first meet with you
We understand the stress you are under. When you work with us, we pledge to assure you are in good hands as we work to improve your financial situation. With Yusufov Law Firm, you can expect
- an attorney working directly with you, not a junior associate or staff member
- honest advice about all your options
- direct access to your attorney throughout your case to answer any questions you may have
- a flexible appointment schedule
- an affordable payment plan
Call us at (520) 477-9727 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.
"Mr. Yusufov was very informative and made the process go smoothly. He was very timely in responding to my questions and concerns. He knows and understands the bankruptcy laws! I have referred several of my friends to Mr. Yusufov's law firm."M.C.
"Mr. Yusufov gave me a sense of ease that allowed me to explain my situation without being judged. All my questions were answered and I felt like he understood me. I'm glad I followed through on my instinct to use him. Thank you for all your help."S.L.
"Filing for bankruptcy is an unpleasant experience. But German's kindness and professionalism made the process so much easier. German was always available to answer questions and walk us through each step of the process, which eased our minds and comforted us. I would recommend his services to anyone filing for bankruptcy."K.J.
"I was very pleased with my experience with Yusufov Law Firm. I was surprised that emails were returned on weekends and was pleased about that. All questions asked were answered. Calls were returned the same day and the results were positive. I would highly recommend Yusufov Law Firm to anyone that was in my position. Again, thank you!"H.P.
"Everything about it was easy and smooth! Mr. Yusufov's amount of knowledge and knowing and answering every question accurately and promptly was very appealing. I have recommended him to several people."Christina and Benjamin H.
"Well pleased! Dealt exclusively with Mr. Yusufov, who was professional, respectful, and courteous. By the time we had our last meeting with him, we felt as though we had known him for a long time. Would highly recommend your law firm on the basis of our experience."W.T. and M.T.
Who We Are
At Yusufov Law Firm, we concentrate on debt relief and bankruptcy protection. Tucson Bankruptcy Attorney German Yusufov has extensive experience handling bankruptcy cases of any complexity, ranging from simple individual cases to complex business reorganizations. Mr. Yusufov also has experience dealing with all specialized issues that may come up in bankruptcy, including tax liabilities, mortgage arrears, and debts arising from a divorce. In addition, Mr. Yusufov regularly advises clients for whom Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is not a viable option, and in such instances can provide counseling and representation on alternative debt relief methods, including Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy and debt negotiation.
A Law Firm
That Understands You
Filing for bankruptcy can be a stressful experience. It is important that you work with an attorney who takes personal interest in your situation and works hard to protect your interests. At Yusufov Law Firm, we are there to guide you every step of the way, and we will make sure that the bankruptcy process goes smoothly and is as stress-free for you as possible. Unlike the so-called "bankruptcy mills," we do not strive to constantly increase the volume of cases we handle, and we will never allow our caseload to interfere with the quality of services we provide to each individual client. When you work with us, we will dedicate as much time as necessary to complete your case, and make sure that you get the fresh start that you deserve.
Help is Just a Phone Call Away
Do not wait until the last minute to deal with your debt problems. The sooner you start working to resolve your debt difficulties, the easier (and cheaper) the process will be. Our flexible appointment schedule means we can meet with you right away to start developing the strategy that provides debt relief and immediate protection from creditors. The first consultation is free, and there is no obligation. Contact us today and start your new life.
Call (520) 477-9727 or fill out the form above and we will contact you.
* Fee applicable to simple, no-asset, below median income Chapter 7 case. Plus filing fee of $335, Credit Counseling Class $25-50, Financial Management Class $25-50, Credit Report $38-68. $999 Flat Attorney Fee only available when calling the above number to schedule your free consultation.