- Bankruptcy Client Questionnaire – [Text Version]
- Arizona Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Questions the Trustee May Ask
- Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Trustee Website
- Bankruptcy Debtor Help Page
- Bankruptcy Basics
- American Bankruptcy Institute Consumer Bankruptcy Center
- Legal Information Institute
A bankruptcy overview from Cornell Law School, including links to state, federal and other sources.
- ABA Public Education Information on Bankruptcy
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Making Homes Affordable Program
- Department of the Treasury Housing Programs
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions Foreclosure Help
Credit and Finance
Official website where consumers can obtain free credit reports from national credit-reporting companies.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
Consumer credit and financial management advice.
- Federal Citizen Information Center
Articles on money and credit management.
- TransUnion (credit reporting agency) Features information on consumer assistance and identity theft.
- Equifax (credit reporting agency)
- Experian (credit reporting agency)
- Internal Revenue Service
Articles and guides on consumer tax issues.
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Arizona Department of Commerce
- What debts can be discharged?
- Can I keep my house?
- Will bankruptcy stop wage garnishments?
- Do I have to give up all my assets?
- Do I have to list all my debts and assets?
- How will bankruptcy affect my credit?
- Can I discharge a payday loan?
- Can I eliminate my mortgage?
- What is a meeting of creditors?
Call us at (520) 745-4429 or (480) 788-0098 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.